There are many different chiropractic techniques; Dr. Ralph prefers to use Activator Method Chiropractic Technique (AMT). Here’s why:
- The Activator Method is a gentle, low-force method of chiropractic care that has been used safely since the 1960’s on patients of all ages world-wide.
- The Activator Method is the world’s most widely used instrument assisted chiropractic technique.
- The Activator Method is one of the most widely researched chiropractic techniques and the only instrument adjusting technique with clinical trials to support its effectiveness.
- The Activator provides a controlled, fast thrust that is comfortable for the patient and allows for a more precise and accurate adjustment because it is so quick and measured.
- The Activator Method focuses on restoring spinal balance which aids the body in healing itself.
If you’d like to read more about Activator Method and the clinical trials, go to www.activator.com.
Dr. Ralph is Advanced Proficiency Rated in Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique and maintains this certification by regularly attending training classes.