Chiropractic Solutions and Dr. April Ralph are In-Network with most commercial insurance plans, including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield including Medicare Advantage
- Humana including Medicare Advantage PPO but NOT Medicare Advantage HMO
- Preferred Physician Provider in North Alabama Managed Care, Inc (NAMCI)
- Medicare more Medicare information here.
Unlike many chiropractors in the area, we accept assignment of all medical insurance claims. This means that the insurance companies pay us directly for the portion of the bill for which they are responsible – and you have less upfront cost for your care.
At the time of service, we determine to the best of our ability what portion of the bill the patient will be required to pay and request that payment be made at that time. The insurance contract is between the patient and the insurance company; we do our best to interpret that contract, but sometimes we may not collect enough or sometimes we may collect too much. Any differences will be applied to the patient's account when the payment and Remittance Advice/Explanation of Benefits is received from the insurance company.
The amount due at the time of service varies from plan to plan and may include one or more of these:
- a set co-pay amount
- a deductible amount that must be met before the insurance pays for services
- a percentage of the insurance company’s allowed charges for the services provided
We will file claims for patients with all insurance companies, including any secondary insurance, regardless of whether or not we are in network with that company,
Any amounts not reimbursed by a patient’s insurance(s) are the responsibility of the patient and are expected to be paid promptly. If the balance is more than you can afford immediately, we will assist you by setting up a payment plan.